
Milan had to huff and puff for the first hour of the match, but eventually broke through thanks to a brace from the new kid on the block, Alexandre Pato.
"We are very comfortable with each other because we have a good chemistry within the squad," Seedorf told Milan Channel after the game.
"I'm especially happy for Pato and his brace.
"I've always said he is a young player, he should be protected by the club, by the coach and by us team mates so he can always be serene and do what he does best on the pitch.
"He's an intelligent lad, but I repeat, he's very young. When you are only eighteen, you still need to learn a lot, and I'm not just talking about football but about life.
"Being one of the best players in the world could lead to being surrounded by some wrong people, that's why we need to protect him."
Pato himself was delighted with his showing.
"I'm very happy about these two goals, especially because they helped us win the game," he said.
"I feel very happy and emotional about Milan's victory. In the first half I missed a chance and during the break my team mates calmed me down."
Frank Barrone
No comments:
Post a Comment